- I had my glucose screening last week and I failed it so I had to go in for the 3 hour screening today. It was miserable. The drink is even nastier because it is twice as sweet AND they only had fruit punch- which I hate. Plus they took blood 4 times so I look like I've been shooting heroin because of the bruises and needle punctures up and down my arm!
- We had Jackson's IEP meeting last week. He is officially going into the Special Needs 3 year old Pre-K program at the local elementary school. We met with his teacher and got everything set up. I'm excited but also nervous!
- My due date is August 9th. Jackson's first day of school is August 11th. Someone tell me how that is going to work?!
- I made The Pioneer Woman's apple dumplings tonight for dessert. I figured I should have a really good dessert tonight just in case they call me tomorrow and tell me I failed my glucose test :(
- I made this outfit for my friend's daughter's 1st birthday. It's hard to tell in this picture but the tutu is all pastels- white, yellow, pink & lavender.
Sooo...what randomness have you been up to lately?